The Right Side of History

A collection of writings that attempt to connect the meaning of the major and minor events and distractions of today to a broader philosophy of life that tries to strip away the non-sense, spin and lies to reveal something that is closer to truth.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bronx, New York, United States

We need to realize that we are all prisoners and the prison guards are ourselves. I am trying as hard as I can to divorce myself from my ego and this materialistic nightmare we have created and in the process awaken my spiritual self.

Watch My Videos!!

Click Picture PromoPaid WebPromoWhy PromoTeedo To View
Click Picture Kramer To View
Click Picture Arteries1941 URMyGirlWebPromo2 To View

Saturday, April 16, 2005

I Found Out Where My Tax Money Goes!

Well, today being April 15, I wrote out my tax check today. The state and the city cost me some money but what the hell It's for a good cause. Education, infrastructure, police protection and the fire department comes to mind when I think of all the good that comes from the money I send upstate every year.

I was wrong.

I have obtained from an Albany insider a shocking photograph that shows where taxpayer dollars REALLY go. Take a look for yourself. I should warn you before you peruse this image, it isn't pretty.



Bloomberg

As Albany legislaters look on, Mayor Bloomberg and Governor Pataki go "ass to ass" with my money.



I remember one year putting a post-it on my tax check saying "take these taxes and shove them up your ass" but THIS is ridiculous.

Sixth Army

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home