The Right Side of History

A collection of writings that attempt to connect the meaning of the major and minor events and distractions of today to a broader philosophy of life that tries to strip away the non-sense, spin and lies to reveal something that is closer to truth.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bronx, New York, United States

We need to realize that we are all prisoners and the prison guards are ourselves. I am trying as hard as I can to divorce myself from my ego and this materialistic nightmare we have created and in the process awaken my spiritual self.

Watch My Videos!!

Click Picture PromoPaid WebPromoWhy PromoTeedo To View
Click Picture Kramer To View
Click Picture Arteries1941 URMyGirlWebPromo2 To View

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Kids Win...You Lose !!!



Times Square




"I thank God that I have lived to see this day. It seems to me that I have been dreaming a horrid dream for five years. But now the nightmare is gone."



Abraham Lincoln
April, 1865




11/8/2006


At the time of this writing, 10 AM on the day after the 2006 mid term election, the Democrats have...at minimum...taken back the House of Representatives.


Car Celebration


Baltimore, Maryland
Tuesday, 11/07/2006
9:00 PM (E.S.T.)




War Over


St Louis, Missouri
Tuesday, 11/7/2006
9:01 PM (C.S.T.)






VE Day


Portland, Oregon
Tuesday, 11/7/2006
9:02 PM (P.S.T.)




In the spirit of bi-partisanship, I would like to take this time to congratulate the Republican Party and the current Administration on a successful strategy coming to full flurition last night.

They finally achieved that “WW II feeling” they have been trying to foster all this time.

Larry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home