The Right Side of History

A collection of writings that attempt to connect the meaning of the major and minor events and distractions of today to a broader philosophy of life that tries to strip away the non-sense, spin and lies to reveal something that is closer to truth.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bronx, New York, United States

We need to realize that we are all prisoners and the prison guards are ourselves. I am trying as hard as I can to divorce myself from my ego and this materialistic nightmare we have created and in the process awaken my spiritual self.

Watch My Videos!!

Click Picture PromoPaid WebPromoWhy PromoTeedo To View
Click Picture Kramer To View
Click Picture Arteries1941 URMyGirlWebPromo2 To View

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Sith - It Is All So Clear

5/25/05

In an unprecedented move, George Lucas has released a DVD box set entitled "The Complete Lucas…Uncut." The 8 disc collection's list price of $3,842.00 is justified because it features all of the filmmaker’s works, including the "Re-Lucasized" versions of his groundbreaking "American Graffiti" and the cult classic "THX 1138."

In a press conference held at Skywalker Ranch, Mr. Lucas explained the reason for the radical changes made to his two earlier films as

…something I always wanted to do back then but I didn’t have the time or the budget. Over the years, whenever I saw these flicks on television I was embarrassed vowing one day to make the changes that I wanted…No... I NEEDED to make. THIS is the way these movies were supposed to look like."


Here are scenes from the two new editions:


THX 1188

Robert Duvall in the "new" scene from THX





American Graffitti

...and Ron Howard reacts to his "new" surroundings.






In all seriousness, by emphasizing technology over humanity, gadgetry over imagination, simplicity over maturity, "The Revenge of the Sith," and George Lucas himself, stands as a perfect symbol for America's new Millennium. A fantasy world where jokers and fools, have taken control of idiots and dullards, giving anybody with any genuine curiosity or intellectual integrity the strong urge to fight or flee.

May the horse shit be with you...always.
Sixth Army

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home