The Right Side of History

A collection of writings that attempt to connect the meaning of the major and minor events and distractions of today to a broader philosophy of life that tries to strip away the non-sense, spin and lies to reveal something that is closer to truth.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bronx, New York, United States

We need to realize that we are all prisoners and the prison guards are ourselves. I am trying as hard as I can to divorce myself from my ego and this materialistic nightmare we have created and in the process awaken my spiritual self.

Watch My Videos!!

Click Picture PromoPaid WebPromoWhy PromoTeedo To View
Click Picture Kramer To View
Click Picture Arteries1941 URMyGirlWebPromo2 To View

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Information About My Free Video.

If you have been reading the posts on this blog and enjoy the tone of the content please let me send you a tape I put together of orignal short subjects. Just contact me and leave a mailing address and I will gladly send you a VHS copy ABSOLUTELY FREE! All I ask is if you enjoy the material, show it around to your friends and if they want a copy just have them give me an address.

I AM NOT ASKING FOR ANY MONEY, CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, etc. I WILL NOT SELL YOUR INFORMATION TO ANYBODY OR ANY BLOODSUCKING CORPORATION. I WILL DISCARD YOUR ADDRESS AS SOON AS I MAIL THE TAPE OUT.

I simply have made a tape and want people to see it. I just need an address to mail it to.

If you still have a shred of faith in Man and leave an address, this is what you will be receiving:

Sixth Army Productions

Short Subjects (Vol 1)



trench copy

WHY?


Using stunning visuals and beautiful sounds, "Why?" attempts to abstractly answer the question that has haunted Man since the dawn of civiliztion.

2005 - Running Time 9:15 - Color/b&w


Paid In Full Promo Photo
PAID IN FULL


Filmed on location at and around the World Trade Center prior to 9/11, "Paid In Full" stands as a harsh reminder that "the grass is always greener" and a poignant statement on the true meaning of the word "success."

2001 - Running Time 4:45 - Color


Club 360 Promo Photo

CLUB 360*


Shot at a Hip/Hop club in Mid-Town Manhattan,"Club 360" is an intense documentary that captures the raw energy and anger of an Open-Mike Night on the "hottest day of the year" in June of 2000. It offers a glimpse into a world that most people do not know even exists.

2000 - Running Time 14:45 - Color
*Contains graphic and offensive language. Not suitable for all audiences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home