The Right Side of History

A collection of writings that attempt to connect the meaning of the major and minor events and distractions of today to a broader philosophy of life that tries to strip away the non-sense, spin and lies to reveal something that is closer to truth.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bronx, New York, United States

We need to realize that we are all prisoners and the prison guards are ourselves. I am trying as hard as I can to divorce myself from my ego and this materialistic nightmare we have created and in the process awaken my spiritual self.

Watch My Videos!!

Click Picture PromoPaid WebPromoWhy PromoTeedo To View
Click Picture Kramer To View
Click Picture Arteries1941 URMyGirlWebPromo2 To View

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

But for the grace of God...



I read the news today oh boy
About a lucky man who made the grade
And though the news was rather sad
Well, I just had to laugh
I saw the photograph


John Lennon




Obituary


Falwell
1933-2007



This guy was a complete fucking prick.

Larry B

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree

Joe

5/17/2007 12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto.

BZ

5/17/2007 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home