The Right Side of History

A collection of writings that attempt to connect the meaning of the major and minor events and distractions of today to a broader philosophy of life that tries to strip away the non-sense, spin and lies to reveal something that is closer to truth.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bronx, New York, United States

We need to realize that we are all prisoners and the prison guards are ourselves. I am trying as hard as I can to divorce myself from my ego and this materialistic nightmare we have created and in the process awaken my spiritual self.

Watch My Videos!!

Click Picture PromoPaid WebPromoWhy PromoTeedo To View
Click Picture Kramer To View
Click Picture Arteries1941 URMyGirlWebPromo2 To View

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

When Night Falls



Special Agent Kay: Humans, for the most part, don't have a clue. Don't want or need one. They're happy. They think they have a good bead on things.

Special Agent Jay: Why the big secret? People are smart. They can handle it.

Special Agent Kay: A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals…and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago, everybody KNEW the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody KNEW the Earth was flat. And fifteen minutes ago, you KNEW that people were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.



from Men in Black (1997)




M Night
August 5, 2002



I'm not sure Jeff.
Larry B

1 Comments:

Anonymous Grip O'Grip said...

Grip.... DEFINITELY not the next Spielberg!

6/28/2011 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home